Many business owners do not know how their website’s SEO really is. An SEO analysis assessment helps give you a baseline for understanding where you are and what can be improved. Under the hood, a website holds all kinds of information that Google and other search engines use to better rank a website.
Continue below to get your free SEO assessment
What is an SEO Assesssment?
An SEO assessment will test your websites SEO or Search Engine Optimization. This features many levels of tests from finding code errors on site, errors with how Google sees your website, any backlink or link issues, and many other errors, warnings, and notes.
What to focus on
- Ask other local businesses to link to your site, give referrals a special offer
- Make sure that your local Google maps listing is updated
- Just as you might put flyers or cards from other local businesses in your storefront do so on your website and ask them to do the same
- Check and update your local listings such as social profiles, bing, local listing sites, YP.com, superpages.com, and beyond. Find all the issues and listings here
- Utilize keywords in your listings. Use this tool or Google keyword planner to identify keywords. Another tool is trends.google.com although this has far less relevance than the other tools.
- Guest blog or do local posts about a specialty you offer and link back to your website.
- Read this SEO guide from DesignRush