UPDATE: This offer is no longer valid. The standard Google offer now applies for new accounts of up to $150 matched ads credit.
Google Ads is now offering the biggest ad credit I have ever seen. Sure I have seen $100, $150, $250, even $500 in ad credits after spending for equal that in 30 days but nothing like this.
Not long ago, I requested from my Google rep to give Google partners better promotions and apparently, they listened big time!
The standard promotion is spend $150 get $150 credit back from Google for new accounts. This is also our common promo and isn’t any different than the standard promo most people can get. Now, Google partners are able to offer $1000 Google Ad credit back to new customers not after 30 days of spending $1000 but after a full 60 days! This is a really good deal for many small and medium-sized businesses. It can be common for businesses to spend $500 per month on their ad campaigns and see a solid return from clicks to their website, views of a view, and even conversions.
This is a decent promo but I always wanted something more to offer clients. Getting $1000 Ad credit is huge. I have not seen this level of coupon or promo happen since we have been in business. Even during COVID, businesses were getting around $1000 credit back so the level that Google is offering here for new accounts is unprecedented.
Offer Expires Soon, not kidding!
The offer has some stipulations. For example, you have to be a new Google Ad account. If you have a current account you cannot use this promo. Nor can you create a new account to just use this promo as that is against Google’s terms. Also, you have until July 15th to use this promo. This means that you need to begin spending ad dollars on your new account before July 15th for the promo code to be added to your account.
Google Ads is Brewster’s Millions-ing Small Businesses
We recommend our clients to start accounts no later than July 7th to be safe. From there, you have to spend no less than $1000. In the past, Google sometimes has “spend up to” offers where Google matches what you spend. This is not that kind of offer. It is all or nothing. You have to spend $1000 within 60 days or you don’t get the $1000 credit, very Brewster’s Millions of Google.
The Complete Google Terms of Offer
1. Offer available while supplies last.
2. Offer available to New Google Ads customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
3. To activate this offer: Click on the button or link associated with this offer before July 15, 2021 for the promotional code to be automatically applied to your account. In order to participate in this offer, the promotional code must be applied to your first Google Ads account within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from such account.
4. To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue advertising costs of at least $1,000, excluding any taxes or other fees, within 60 days. Making a payment of $1,000 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $1,000 begins after you’ve entered the code.
5. Once 3 and 4 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
6. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
7. Any unused promotional credit from this offer will expire on November 30, 2021. You can check your promotional credit balance and any applicable expiration dates by reviewing the Promotions tab under the Billing page of your Google Ads account at any time.
8. You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
9. Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
10. Full terms and conditions can be found here https://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms/.