Kow Abundant is Growing!
We are expanding and it starts with a new local bank. We have partnered with Heartland bank for more expansion of our business. We are excited for these changes and support and will be hiring new marketing people to join our team!
Expansion begins with capital and we are proud to say we have secured capital to do so. This includes new client relationships and we thank our current clients most of all as you make it possible!
We have been providing excellent marketing advice and help to Columbus for over half a decade now and have learned all that we can at our current size. Growing is part of life and business. We are looking to add creative people to Kow Abundant from social media, to video, to PPC and SEO so we can better serve our growing client base.
If you or someone you knows has the marketing chops we are looking for then inquire on our website at kowabundant.com/hiring
Recently Named a 2022 Local Excellence Award Winner from UpCity
2022 Best SEO Agency Award
Top Client Questions Of The Month:
Thanks to all the clients and newcomers for these great questions. Watch the Video Newsletter Here for more details.
1. How long does it take to get Google Ads going? What is the process?
– The first month for Google Ads is information gathering. During this time we are setting up conversion tracking to track clicks to call, send messages, creating top 5% user audiences, and building everything out.
– The second month is about testing and tweaking our strategy to see what is working and what is not. We take the best keywords in terms of low-cost high performers and optimize for that. We take the expensive keywords and put more of those on the site to rank better for them.
– Over time, with great SEO, you can rely less on Google Ads as well. It will always have a place during certain seasonal times and when your competition spends more it can benefit to match.
– The third month is important. It is when we start hitting our stride. Not always, but often we start to feel what is working and put more or less money and focus toward those activities which are driving results and traffic.
2. How is a competitor showing ads as no.1? What are they doing?
– Google Ads are based on a bidding system based on a number of factors. These factors vary from max bid, budget, landing page experience, and quality score of the ad itself. Take a look at your website and your ads to improve and see what the competition is doing better than you. Then simply do it better than them; easier said than done usually. At Kow Abundant we help our clients do just that to be top of page or we find opportunities that competitors arent thinking of to place your site in front of them.
– There are factors like, what is your budget, is it enough? Factors like, when are you showing ads and for what demos or target audience? Beyond this, Kow Abundant looks at over 15 different ad qualities to see how your company can improve your ads online to get more customers.
– There is always something that can be improved or a competitive edge that you can achieve and we can help you find it to get more customers online.
3. Should we have 500+ words on our homepage?
– not quite. What is important is quality over quantity. Just stuffing keywords won’t help you and can actually hurt you. Google does not count words as stated by John Mueller. It checks the quality of content and compares it to other similar sites.
– Search Engine Journal: Does Word Count Really Matter For SEO Content? Watch our video for more on this question.
4. What is the best time to run Google Ads? 6 am to 11 pm?
– Best ad times will vary per industry and are based on a few factors like conversions when you can best respond to customers, and search volume to name a few. We often look at analytics and check conversion and click data to best gauge these times.
5. Why has my daily budget exceeded my max today?
– Even though your campaign spend might vary, you will never pay more than:
Your daily spending limit (two times your average daily budget for most campaigns) on any particular day.
Your monthly spending limit (30.4 times your average daily budget for most campaigns) in any particular month.
6. Does top placement in Google Ads matter? Is 2 or 3 okay?
– At Kow Abundant we work harder for top goals and conversions to occur vs just being at the top of a search all the time. The number of searches out there for some products can be vast and so it is okay to not overspend just to always be shown at the top. We work to instead focus on conversion actions like calling, submitting contact info, or getting a quote from your website over just being seen at the top. Even ads that are not at the top can get the clicks if they are more engaging and make more sense to the user.
If you have any questions or would like this kind of help please contact us at Kowabundant.com/contact
Watch the SEO Video For more detailed answers
In honor of Mother’s Day, this month’s charity to support is Mid-Ohio Food Bank
Each month we support a charity and donate to it. This month we encourage you to Mid-Ohio Food Bank. You can provide food for mothers in need to celebrate Mother’s Day for members of the local community. Click the link to donate with us!
This Month in Memes
People love big buns.
We can’t wait. Now hiring 🙂
Managing stress is important for business owners. We talk more about this in our ebook (view here) and how to better handle stress.
No one really knows how exactly Google search works nor has full access to the algorithm in its current form.
We all deserve a break sometimes.
Thermostat Podcast Featuring Jason Barger
We have just finished the audiobook editing and mixing and will release the book soon!
Thanks for reading! Please comment below with any questions.
Still reading this huh? Maybe you would be interested in some of these articles.