Top Client Questions Of The Month:
“I don’t know what’s going to happen this month” – Roger
Thanks to all the clients and newcomers for these great questions. Watch the Video Newsletter above for more detailed answers. Here they are.
1. Does Facebook Affect SEO? Does Social Media improve SEO?
– Google says that Facebook does not affect your SEO rankings but it is important to have social media links on your website and have them link back to your website which actually can give you a slight boost.
2. Is SEO better than Google Ads?
– Find the answer about this very topic here
3. Will Google Ads PPC help my SEO?
– Not officially no. Google says that paid PPC ads do not directly correlate to better google rankings or better SEO. It does give you more clicks to your pages and people viewing your site which has SEO benefits and could increase the number of shares or links to your website but it does not officially give you better SEO by paying for Google Ads.
4. Can you schedule Google Ads?
– Yes, Google Ads can be scheduled to any day of the week, weekends, and blocks of time as well.
5. How does Google Ads use customer email list with remarketing?
– If you have a lifetime budget of $50K+ you can use custom remarketing lists in Google Ads. This allows you to use your own or purchase customer lists for targeted campaigns using Google Ads, very helpful for getting new leads!
6. How often does user tracking last for audiences and display ads? – SJ
– You can actually set the time in Google analytics for these lists from 30 days to 180 days.
7. Is Instagram a good place to sell smaller or impulse buys? – Kathleen
– Overall, yes. There are many sellers with great success selling products through Instagram where the sales cycle is short and it is a smaller purchase. When a short video about the product is all you need or some great images it can really do well.
Watch the SEO Video Above For more detailed answers