March 2021 SEO Newsletter
Feb Flew By
This month saw new client signups at Kow Abundant. Spring in Columbus is a great time, we all become energized and excited to finally go outside again! This month was one to take stock and review our company. We have been looking at new company incentives for healthcare, IRA, and new payroll systems and even phone systems as we are upgrading. Client growth and health remains our number 1 priority as we all spring forward to set our clocks forward on March 14th.
Kow Abundant is hiring, if you’ve got SEO and Google Ads chops then contact us at email@example.com
Watch the SEO newsletter video below
1. What is SEO?
– SEO or Search Engine Optimization refers to how well your website is optimized for Google and other search engines to be seen on the web. This covers a whole bunch of “under the hood” type stuff that Google uses to determine how your website ranks online. The better the ranking the higher your site will appear on Google when people search for your products and services. If you want to know how your SEO is you can take our free SEO test right here on our website.
2. How can I rank higher on Google?
– There are many things you can do to get your website to rank higher, some top things are to make your site more user-friendly. This means make your website stupid simple to use so that people can find what they are looking for quickly and easily. Another great tip is to put relevant keywords or terms on your site and thoroughly describe what it is you do and why you do it. This means having a good amount of text onsite to fully tell your story. For more tips, follow our blog at kowabundant.com/blog
3. How does Google ads stay on budget?
– Within Google Ads you can specify your daily budget or total you want to spend for the campaign duration. This is often one of the best ways to keep your budget in line. Google does say that it can go 20% above or below the level you set so be aware.
4. Why is Google ads spending so little of my budget?
– This would be do to too many targeting restrictions on your ads. You will want to remove some of these restrictions to show your ads more. It is also possible you have low quality score or your website is not the best for your search keywords. Consider adding a better landing page. Finally, you might not be using the right keywords, try adding more popular terms.
5. How do I target people on Linkedin?
– Linkedin is popular for business professionals. You can target people based on where they work, level of experience, years at a company, groups they are in, and many other work-related factors. You can try this by boosting a post or you can do more in campaign manager.
6. Why can’t a customer leave a review for me on Google?
– Oftentimes this is because you may not have your business properly listed on Google my business. Be sure to claim or set up your business on GMB to be found on Google Maps. You will need a valid address to be served on Google Maps.
Watch the SEO Video For more detailed answers
This Months Charity is Maryhaven. Each month we donate to a charity and encourage you to join us. Maryhaven helps those with mental health issues and addiction services. Donate today!