Top Client Questions Of The Month:
“Get me the leads, I’ll Close them!” – Roger
Thanks to all the clients and newcomers for these great questions. Watch the Video Newsletter above for more detailed answers. Here they are.
1. I have noticed across social media ads and Google I am being restricted, this is common for me, what can I do?
– You can appeal but most of these are automated using ai so you might not have much luck. This is common now as Google and others are experiencing more volume they are also being more careful and having a crackdown. Impacted sectors include housing, job and staffing/job postings, and healthcare fields.
2. What is the best online marketing strategy for my medical or health practice? Google ads? Social ads? LinkedIn?
– Limits on healthcare in the adspace are happening. You will run into restrictions and more and more as time goes on. I recommend YouTube as a platform for your business. That covers any potential Google losses also because they connect well. You can also share a YouTube link anywhere and it has social built in. Also medical consider boosted posts on LinkedIn and Bing ads
3. What do you think of yellow pages services? Can I now cancel them now that I use Google ads?
– My general advice would be yes. Google ads will give you more exposure than Yellow page ads overall.
4. Should you upload a video to Facebook/Instagram or just post a link from Youtube?
– You can do either but the platforms ideally want you to post it natively as that provides the best overall experience.
5. Where should I boost posts? Should I let the post run first then boost?
– Overall, I recommend using either a top post to boost or one that is similar to boost. Use insights tab to view metrics and see what works best.
6. What is the difference between cards and end screens on youtube?
– Cards are for Youtubers to reference other videos are a quick link
– End screens can put up subscribe link and video
Watch the SEO Video Above For more detailed answers